PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
By using the blog and website http://www.kikaroom.pl you agree to the following terms of the Privacy and Cookies Policy. According to the so-called RODO, or the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016, more precisely its Article 13 para. 1 and 2, I should notify you about your rights.I am inviting you to read them below:
- The administrator of your personal data is Karolina Niemczyk-Biłka, running a business activity: Karolina Niemczyk-Biłka KIKAROOM, NIP: 9372599630, REGON: 363306924.
- Your personal data provided in the contact form will be processed for the contact purposes only, responses to willingness to cooperate or questions asked. If you do not provide me with your personal data, you will not be able to use the services I offer and I will not be able to issue an invoice for the services I have provided.
- Providing the personal data is voluntary, but necessary for supplying the contact form service. If you do not provide them, I will not be able to send you the messages, which will prevent us from communicating.
- Your personal data will only be processed until you withdraw your consent and then be removed. Please send a request of withdrawal of consent to an e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the address of the company.
- Your personal data will be shared with the other recipients of data, such as the services providing IT and hosting services, an email service provider. By using my services, you will allow your personal data to be processed by the third parties without your separate consent.
- The processing of personal data for the purpose of providing services is entrusted to the following entities:
- You have the right to access your data, correct, rectify and delete them or restrict processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to data transfer, the right to request access to the data, and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, if you think that the processing of your data is inconsistent with the current legistlaion regarding the data protection. You also have the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for by the currently applicable law.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Your data will be kept for the duration of my business.
- I have not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (IODO), I do my own personal data processing obligations. If you decide that the processing of your data by me violates the provisions of the RODO, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of the personal data. I use the personal data collected by myself for the contact purposes and to issue the invoices for the services provided.
- I make every effort to make them safe. At the same time, I inform that data may be transferred to authorized state authorities in connection with their proceedings, upon their request and after fulfilling the conditions confirming the necessity of obtaining such data from me.
TECHNOLOGIES THAT I USE ON MY WEBSITE
Google Analitics – this is an internet web analytics tool provided by Google. Google Analytics helps in analyzing user actions and behaviors on my website. The information collected relates to the type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form. Thanks to the Google Analitics service, I have the opportunity to observe which pages are visited by my readers that helps me to create more interesting layout of content and analyze website traffic in terms of marketing. Facebook Pixel – a tool that helps you to manage your ads on Facebook. Enables effective remarketing operations.
Newsletter – a tool that allows sending e-mails, through which the Administrator informs about events, services, products and other elements important from the Administrator’s point of view and / or to implement the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
Comments. If you want to add a comment on the blog, you need to complete a form and provide your name and email address. Providing the personal data is voluntary, but necessary to add a comment. The data supplied by you when adding the comment is used to send you a newsletter, and the legal basis for their processing is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) and (GDP)) resulting from the addition of a comment. The data will be processed for the duration of the blog’s operation, unless you ask for the deletion of the comment in advance, which result in removing your data from the database. At any time, you can correct your data assigned to the comment, as well as request their removal. You also have the right to transfer the data referred to in art. 20 RHODE.
Changing cookie settings in the most popular search engines:
Google Chrome Menu> Settings> Show advanced settings> Privacy> Content settings> Cookie files – select the appropriate option.
Internet Explorer Menu> Tools> Internet Options> Privacy – select the appropriate option.
Mozilla Firefox Menu> Options> Privacy> History – select the appropriate option.
Opera Menu> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies – select the appropriate option.